T20 World Cup 2022: Virat Kohli furious, posts Instagram post on breach of privacy at Perth hotel

Image Source : Virat Kohli Instagram T20 World Cup 2022: Virat Kohli furious, posts Instagram post on breach of privacy at Perth hotel

team india star player Virat Kohli He is furious after posting a video of his hotel room where his privacy was breached. The Indian player posted an Instagram post where he wrote about his breach of privacy and strongly criticized the way someone entered his hotel room in Perth. The incident happened after India’s last over defeat against South Africa at the Optus Stadium on Sunday.

“I understand that fans are very happy and excited to see their favorite players and are excited to meet them and I have always appreciated that. But this video here is horrifying and it has made me feel very paranoid about my privacy. If I can’t have privacy in my hotel room, where can I really expect any personal space?? I am not okay with this kind of bigotry and complete invasion of privacy. Please respect people’s privacy and don’t treat them as an object for entertainment,” wrote Virat in his Instagram post.

what was the incident?

An unidentified fan barged into Virat’s room in Perth and was seen shooting a video where and later it will be posted on social media with the caption, “King Kohli’s hotel room.” The video showed the entire room where his clothes, shoes and other belongings were shown. The video also shows the cosmetics he uses regularly.

The video later went viral on the internet and reached Virat, who found it a serious breach of his privacy. He would later post the same video on his Instagram condemning the act. Australia player David Warner also commented on the post and called it ‘ridiculous’.

There is no statement from the organizers and Cricket Australia yet, but it is expected that strict action will be taken and security will be put in place to avoid such incidents in future. It remains to be seen how the authority deals with the incident while India make their way to Adelaide where they play Bangladesh on Wednesday (November 2).

The incident has created another major controversy as players’ privacy has been a serious issue in recent times.

latest cricket news