T20 World Cup, IND vs PAK: “Will you leave Rohit Sharma”, Virat Kohli laughs at journalist’s question after India’s loss to Pakistan

T20 World Cup: Virat Kohli during the press conference after the India vs Pakistan match.© Instagram

after India Struggling defeat to Pakistan in the first match of T20 World Cup, Virat Kohli During the post-match press conference, a journalist asked him if Ishan Kishan could replace Rohit Sharma in the next match. Kishan scored 70 off 46 balls during India’s warm-up match against England, but did not feature in the playing XI for Sunday’s Super 12 match at the Dubai International Stadium. Surprised by the question, Kohli asked the journalist, “It is a very brave question. What do you think sir?”

After applying more pressure to answer the question, the Team India captain said, “I played with the team that I thought was best. What do you think?”

“Will you drop Rohit Sharma from T20 Internationals? You will drop Rohit Sharma? Do you know what he did in the last match we played? Yes? Incredible. If you want controversy, please let me first Tell so that I can respond accordingly”, he added.

Here is the video of Kohli’s reaction to the question:

Chasing the target of 152 runs, Pakistan’s team reached 152 runs without any loss in 17.5 overs. Captain Babar Azam played an unbeaten knock of 68 runs in 52 balls with the help of his opening partner Mohammad Rizwan (79 runs in 55 balls), who also remained unbeaten.

publicized

Earlier, India posted 151 for seven in 20 overs, with Kohli scoring 57 off 49 balls. Rishabh Pant also made a remarkable contribution by playing an innings of 39 runs in 30 balls.

Fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi was in top form for Pakistan and took three wickets in four overs. Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul were also the reason for his dismissal.

Topics mentioned in this article

Leave a Reply